1971 VW BEETLE FOR SALE

Hi I have a 1971 VW Beetle for sale. She is in excellent condition and is Clementine orange. She has been fully restored (body off resto), runs well and is wonderfully shiny! She has been in my possession since I was 17 and I am now nearly 32, so I have grown up with her. The front end has been fully re-wired and there is a cigarette lighter hidden in the glovebox, even though I don't smoke I had this fitted so that I could cheat and use a machine to pump up her tyres. Any questions feel free to email me or you can come to see her, I am in the West Midlands. I am looking for £4500.00 and she is tax exempt so that should save you some money. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Michelle Oakley snipped-for-privacy@buggy1971.freeserve.co.uk

Reply to
MICHELLE OAKLEY