TR7 BL workshop manual

Has anyone got a BL workshop manual for the TR7? I don't want to buy or even borrow it, I just want to know if there is any info on dismantling and re-assembling the diff. I have a manual for the SD1 and want to check if the same info is in the TR7 version. It's for something I'm writing.

But while I have your attention, does anyone out there know the part numbers of the two pinion bearings for the TR7/SD1 ?

Cheers, Pete W

Reply to
Pete W

It depends on the age. Earlier cars didn't use the SD1 axle.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Try

for the part numbers. They have the TR7 ones but I don't know about the Rover. Muz

Reply to
Muz