Morrisons lrp is very low quality

I filled my old metro at morrisons with lrp. Within a few miles it started pinking quite noticeably. Just a heads up.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

MrCheerful ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It must be bad, if you've had to remove the head after a few miles of pinking...

Another case of just plonking 95 into all the tanks?

Reply to
Adrian

If its an old metro 'tis not so bad to lift the head.

2 hours to change a head gasket, including a medical grade clean of the mating faces.

-- Regards SDD

Warning: Email reply address is a spamtrap, remove teeth to reply directly !!!!

Reply to
Ahgowonwidya