Triumph Herald

I'm on restoring a 13/60 Herald convertible. Is there any one in the north of England got any bits lying around that they want rid of ? especially interior parts but any thing considered. I can easily come and collect the bits. Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave

I have a front grill and a few bits of chrome you can have for the cost of postage if they're any good to you. They came inappropriately with my Vitesse so are no use to me.

Reply to
Kylie Longstocking