Vanden Plas for sale in Surrey area

1958 Vanden Plas D7 Aluminium skinned body needs to be put in a coat of paint and good engine and a nice classic see photos of what it could look like
offers only please
Reply to
LAC

LAC ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It must be bad, if you feel that a photo of what it really does look like would only hamper the sale.

Reply to
Adrian

Not at all, its just that the car has no paint if you read advert, and have not had time to take a photo of it yet. Some people have no idea what one of these cars look like hence a link to a photo of one.

Reply to
LAC

I doubt many would consider buying a car like that they'd never heard of on the strength of a pic.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

LAC ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So delay the sale until you *do* have time to take a photo. It's hardly time-consuming to pop around to where it's stored and get a couple of pics. Unless it's buried so deep that you won't be able to get at it to show any prospective purchaser what they're getting? In which case, delay the sale until you can excavate it.

Or where you hoping some mug would snap it up sight-unseen?

Is it that you need the cash desperately?

In that case, I'll give you £50 for it. For that price, will it include all the boxes and binbags it's currently stored in? Or do I need to bring my own?

Reply to
Adrian