Vehicle switch symbols

You know those graphic symbols, used instead of words, on switches and warning lights on instrument panels - especially on European cars. Where can I download a set of them from, so that I can print off labels for my switches and lights? I hope that somebody can help me! None of the web searches I've done to date have come up with the goods. And scanning from small images in paper catalogues can't provide the sharp quality symbols I want...I'm stuck if somebody can't help me!!! TIA

-Roy- (Surrey, England)

Reply to
Roy Hammond

Dave Plowman realised it was Tue, 16 Sep 2003

02:13:54 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

I want a toggle switch in the middle of my dashboard with both the tortoise and the hare symbols on it.

Reply to
Yippee

The only tortoise I want on my car is the bonnet-badge of a Gordon-Keeble. Of course, it has to have the rest of the Gordon-Keeble attached to it.!

Reply to
PJML

Why not just laminate the printed artwork using self-adhesive pouches?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Porter

You need a 'border' round the wanted graphic otherwise it will delaminate.

I'd say printing on a transparency would look best.

Reply to
Dave Plowman