Wanna swap???

at this moment in time my fleet is getting a bit too large.., so I suspect I should get rid of a few cars.

Stuff on offer

1985 (B) Mk2 Golf GTi, LHD, no T&T, drives well, starship mileage, needs a bit of tidying, but nice car. £100

1982 (Y) Mercedes 500 SEL. Needs two bits of welding on chassis (£75), one rear shock absorber (£28) , rear silencer (£63), and two front brake pipes (£9 each) for MOT. Needs bodywork, included in price are two new front wings, and two rear wheelarch repair sections. This could be a lovely car. Engine seems perfect. Drives well enough. 4 new tyres. £400

1990 (H) Jaguar XJ-S 3.6 Sport Auto. Gold, beige leather, better than average (but not mint), ABS, good oil pressure, loads of tax and mot £950 o.n.o

1990 (H) Alfa 164 2.0 Twin Spark. Silver, dent in one rear door, otherwise very clean, tax til May, MOT November £475 o.n.o

Janspeed / Rotomaster twin turbo kit for carb V8 Range Rover £250.

Stuff I'd like...

V6 Capri in decent condition. Rover SD1 EFi Rover P6 3500 Mk1 Granada 3.0 Ghia Jag XJ6 4.2

Reply to
Pete M