Help needed

Hi, A friend of mine needs some seats.... for a 1963 Volkswagen Gulf GTI Does anyone know of a web site or anywhere he can purchase such items. Thanks. Pat.

Reply to
Pat

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:54:29 +0000 (UTC), "Pat" dribbled:

See? I *told* you all that it was VW started this GTI trend! ;o)

Reply to
Ted A Turner

Ted A Turner ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Nah, Maserati still have the first use of the badge by two years.

Adrian

were

So Gulf rebadged the beetle as well as the GT40 ?

Reply to
dilbert

Yep

But you will pay more for the freight than what the seats are worth!

rm

Reply to
me

Thank you sometimes it happens that way. His daughter wants to restore so I guess its a NO then. Pat.

Reply to
Pat