Where can I get Shell Helix Super 10W/40 ?

Anyone know of a supplier for the larger quatities (20l drum) of Shell Helix Super 10W/40 in the North West ?

Shell garages only seem to stock 15W/40 and I want to top up with the same as is already on in the engine.

thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

I found that you can buy it from Emo Oil, Trafford park if anyone's interested.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

I see there shell trucks driving round warrington. Drivers are a bit weird though, all dressed in black and eyeliner.

Reply to
Elder