Bedford for sale

Gentlemen,

Monday God willing my Bedford CA Debonair Camper will pass its MOT, when this has occurred it will go up for sale. Reason for sale is that my wife has Osteo Arthritis in both of her knee's and can no longer get into it or my work van, so we are replacing it with a classic car as I have no room for both. If anybody knows someone who is interested please point them in my direction.

Thanks,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

I have had two emails asking about the Bedford, could they please resend to me so that I can send pictures. As of this afternoon she now has her annual

12 months MOT.

Martin P

campingstoveman