Win a Smart Car Online Easily

Quote below from the web site:

3rd November 2005 Win a Smart Car

HOW EASY IS THIS?

Norwich Union healthcare are offering you the chance to win a Smart Car for giving you an online quote. Its as simple as that.

This is a FREE prize draw so no purchase is required.

Let us reiterate, you do not have to sign up for their health insurance, you simply have to get an on screen quote. So why not give it a go?

Simply complete the details to get a quote. Its just a couple ofl pages of info to enter and then you get an on screen quote, once you see your quote you are entered into the draw to win a smart car so close. How easy is that!

*IMPORTANT*

its a good idea to click the "If you do not wish to be contacted by Norwich Union, please click this box" box at the bottom of the first screen and then they cant contact you at all!

If your wondering what the catch is, there isn't one (We would say that wouldn't we). You enter a prize draw to win one of these lovely beasts and we get a few pence because you clicked the banner.

Its a win win situation, just remember to click that box saying that you don't want them to contact you.

If you win the car, then let us know! We'd love a quick spin in it :)

Jonathan Rhys-Lewis