Ragtop recommendations for a '79 Spitfire?

I see numerous brands available, and don't know the difference between them. There's Robbins, and um, some other one.

What's the most OEM-like in appearance, but what's the best overall? Mine's ripped too close to the windows in several places. Doesn't matter much I can't see much out of the crazed windows anyway. Ragtop is getting a whole overhaul since part of it scratched my window.

Reply to
S1500

Have you not considered a s/h one off ebay - can be as 'picky' as you want by either viewing prior to bid, or asking for further photos? Unless your aiming for show condition, the ragtop only keeps you dryish when not enjoying the best of sunny weather driving. Tom (Spit 1500)

Reply to
Tom Sharrocks

Reply to
Rascal

Well, with the weather in Minnesota, we have experienced more rain than expected for a summer. That and with the lack of snow, I don't mind driving it in the fall when things get a bit chilly. Sure, the car doesn't drive so well in 40f degree weather, but it runs and I don't want to freeze. Suprisingly, the heater works pretty darn well.

That and I plan to order a t> I have installed several Robins brand tops (MGB, TR6, AH3000) and it

Reply to
S1500