WTD:2CV Body Shell / complete spares car

Hello All,

I stupidly lent my 2CV to someone, who then drove it into a barn wall. Won't go into details, but it's a lot of a mess. I've got everything I need to repair it - new chassis, floorpans, sill etc as I'd bought these for it anyway. Problem is the bodyshell is quite twisted, so I need a shell for it. Literally just that. Doors, windows, all OK.

Anyone got one or know of one going anywhere?

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike Pearson