1967 L88 Convertible 1 of 20 for sale -- or is it?

Have you guys seen this one? Check this eBay auction and the other one.

One is for the L88 Corvette, the other is for the paperwork that shows it was a 300 hp Shriners Corvette in 1967.

Shriners Corvettes

the L88?
Or just search on item 8025205353 and item 4599356175.

Either you get a great deal on a real L88 or you pay enough for a 300 hp convertible to buy 4 or 5 of them.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

I think I've worked with people like him, he's wrong but won't back off. The question he answered was ask by the guy he claimed to ask about its origin and he don't even know that. The car also sold a few years back as a clone for $55,000.

Reply to
Dad

Tom, that is an amazing situation! The counterfeiters went all out with the L88 conversion. Go big or go home I guess. It's nice to see someone finally getting caught playing the game.

Reply to
Cool Jet