1972 corvette, here is trhead from seller

I realize I did not answer all your questions... (first refer to the other email)

engine:350 4bbl balenced&blueprinted (runs great, does not burn oil) trans: 4speed manual (new clutch when drivetrain was rebuilt) (all rebuilt, very high quality)

interior: excellent (original, except has new seat upolstery) (only drivers seat had a tear, but I replaced both)

chassis: rustFREE

chrome: excellent

engine compartment: nicely detailed and clean

electrical: works (even the headlights)

running: perfect

body: straight, clean , all panels align

paint: shiny&crisp.. yet has that "original look'' (does not have that cheap repainted look)

i am sure you will NOT find a better METAL_BUMPER_STINGRAY

He told me car has 88K on it. Bought it with 82 years ago. This is my friends client so I trust it. He sent me a picture that I can e-mail. I did not think I wanted it, then I saw the pictuer..... it is so sweat. Really so if you really want one .. this is it.

Reply to
rebco10

It sounds good, but, still get it checked out... preferably by an experienced Corvette mechanic on C3's.

Reply to
dave

If it were me, and I was in the market for a another Corvette I would have to look at this car...

Wonder what HP the owner built the engine UP TO...? not normal to rebuild them dead stock.. onoly takes better breathing to up the HP a fair amount...and with it being blueprinted and balanced I have to belive they did not rebuild it completely stock...(which is GOOD)

Good 72's almost always have failrly fresh replacement seat covers, door panels, and carpet... just a fact of life my 72 got all new stuff 10 years ago and I've driven it maybe 10000 miles in that time, seat covers would have to be replaced NOW if I showed the car seriously... In short look at the car and see for yourself...

I'm also glad the headlights work... LOL... that is a big plus...!

Have you talked to anyone who has had a Vette painted lately...? $5,000 IS CHEAP... 7 or 8,000 normal... Again look at the car and see for yourself...

BOTTOM line This car soulds like I would NOT have any problem putting in MY garage.. not at $12,000 anyway.... But I would still have to look it over...

Bob G.

:

19 Apr 2006 08:53:45 -0700, "rebco10" wrote:

Reply to
Bob G.