1975 Audi Fox

The second car that I owned in life was a '75 Audi Fox. I was in college and it was economical. It was also fast, handled well and had a lot of room inside.

I loved the car despite its drawbacks.

Anyone have any comments?

Reply to
JAMES DELLOCONO

my family had one too as soon as they became available. great car that we kept until 1985 and the 5000S replaced it. still have the

1985 5000S too rust was killing that Fox! no rust on the 5000S first year for FI on the Foxes

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1