1977 Corvette

I have a 1977 Corvette ORIGINAL horn button for sale on Yahoo Auctions. Recall Date: JUL 28, 1977 Component: COMMUNICATIONS:HORN ASSEMBLY Potential Units Affected: 15484 Summary: THE INVOLVED VEHICLES HAVE STEERING WHEEL CENTER HUBS WHICH FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 107, "REFLECTING SURFACES". THE HORN BUTTON CAP AND THE LOCK LEVER HAVE A BRUSHED CHROME FINISH. THE SURFACE REFLECTIVITY OF THIS FINISH ON SOME OF THESE HORN BUTTON CAPS AND LOCK LEVERS IS APPROXIMATELY TWICE THE MAXIMUM REFLECTIVITY ALLOWED BY THE STANDARD. Consequence: Remedy: DEALER WILL REPLACE THE CAP AND LEVER WITH PARTS PAINTED TO MATCH THE INTERIOR TRIM COLOR AT NO COST TO OWNER. Notes: GENERAL MOTORS CORP

Reply to
Charles L Derr

man I gottas have it been looking every where for one a them . Jeez must be the rarest piece of all time

I'll give ya $1 COD you pay shipping Thanks please let me know ASAP Kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart