Car is gone, but the original 1977 Corvette Service manual is now on ebay - link inside from CORPSE

Hey guys,

Sorry for the spam but someone here may need this. It's the original service manual for the 1977 corvette (or any 77 Chevrolet for that matter). Here's the link:

When I still had the car I was on this message board all the time (as CORPSE). The only one on here I recognize is ZombyWolf. Guess that was about 6 years ago or more... time flies.

Anyone remember Charles Ambroshecchia? The purple 300 mph vette-driving BMW owning, made-up-ficticious company president guy? LOL

Well, hope someone can use this manual. Hate to throw it out...

Corpse

Reply to
Sorry no e-mail address

SnipURL is acting funny, here's the direct link:

Sorry no e-mail address

More like 8 years and I'm almost sure someone shot Charlie or "CAC CAC" as he was called by some, maybe the present day pirates got him. You're nearly as bad by saying the 205 MPH picture was 300 ;-)) It was a "RARE" (aren't they all) Medium Purple Pearl Metallic 1998 supercar only 381 produced.

You also forgot his yachts and a few of his other fabrications.

Reply to
Dad

Yeah, i was here when caa caa was spruking his bs, cars boat's and what not, wanker rekoned he was 'gonna sue me for posting his bs photos. Claimed they were trademarked. :)

Need agiggle :)

I remember your name well Corpse, amongst others. Not after a 77 manual though, sorry i can't help.

cheers rodent

Reply to
rodent