1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

Bill Heard... you are obviously in the Houston area. I would not trust that dealership.

Empty3

Reply to
Empty3

Call Chris over at Corvettes of Houston. He may be able to help you out.

Empty3

Reply to
Empty3

I am in Las Vegas and they have a Bill Heard here too. Give me the number of Corvettes of Houston and I will see what he has to say.

Reply to
Von

'Key

800-829-6434
'Key

Here's one: Throttle Position Sensor

GeorgeC

92 Red/Red

V> Changed the fuel pump and filter and checked the pressure and it was

Reply to
George