1995 Temp.

I have a 1995 LT-1 which was running about 225 by the gauge. I put in a 180 thermostat, and the temp. now runs between 185 to 192. is the normal with a

180 thermostat? One time the temp. did go up to about 225, but it came right back down.
Reply to
Paul J. Veres

Changing the thermostat doesn't change when the fan comes on. Whatever was allowing it to get hot before will still do it with the lower stat. It needs all of the fresh air it can get by cleaning and making sure all of the air dams/seals are are there.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
Bob I