2006 or 2007 Corvette

In the new Corvettes, if you have had back problems in the past, does getting in or out of the car, aggravate your back at all?

Most of the time, my back is fine unless I do something stupid and it lets me know real fast when I'm stupid.

Thanks and Happy / Safe Holidays to All....

Reply to
No Vette Yet

I have had back problems for 40 years. Like yours, most of the time things are fine unless I do something I shouldn't.

I had a 75 Coupe and it was a chore to get in and out of. Also had a 2002 Coupe and had no problems getting in and out of it. Now have a 2005 Coupe and have it set to move the seat back and steering forward when I get out, makes it even easier.

I am not sure if the seats in the 2002 were easier on the back than the 2005. I lean towards the 2002 being more comfortable. The 2005 has Mag Ride and in tour mode, it is a much better ride for the back than the 2002 with the standard suspension.

Happy Holidays - Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks Bill for the information.