2006 Z06 for sale $81,485

I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've heard of with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high. ;-)

Reply to
Dad

clone ?

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Don't believe that's factory. I'd had to roll in that Vette. Wonder how it handles with the flexi chassis.

Ed

Reply to
Spud

At the bottom of the listing of options installed is this little bit of info. Think they even know what the listing says?

"Information provided in whole or in part by © Edmunds.com, Inc."

Spud wrote:

Reply to
Bob I

You really think the aluminum chassis is flexible? The Gough Hogs are listing the Z06 as high as $97,000, this one just had a misprint. I just ran a search on Autotraders.com and happened to see this one listed with a removable top, which I'm more than sure is not true.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

I think a bidding war is about to erupt b'tween Ric and Dad............ At least one of you should buy it!!!

Reply to
cyndy

No need, I already have been promised an allocation number for a Z06, but I've been told it may still be a '07, which I prefer. There is still allot of funny, spelled "M-O-N-E-Y", things going on with their scheduling. Most dealers have much more pull than my little dealer, plus I'm sure he's not beyond selling a position for the right money.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

Didn't realize they were in such demand....haven't really been involved with any car shopping just yet. Dealers can be real sleaze................so , you're getting an '07? Good for you.....keeping your '05?

Reply to
cyndy

Nope, running out of room and it would upset grayfox.

Reply to
Dad

Why would grayfox care?

Reply to
cyndy

Date: Thurs, Jan 26 2006 11:34 am Email: "grayfox" Newgroup: alt.autos.corvette

I notice that several people responding to request for help sign off with a list of the cars they own..DO WE REALLY CARE..is this an ego thing..am I really interested in how many Vettes you have and the fact that you just returned from Europe..????

What next ..how many homes you own .names of children,mistresses,dogs,cats,boats..etc..might as well get it all out there.so we know how much debt you owe...give us a break ..just answer the question..

93 Vette 72 Pantera 67 Shelby 500 20' Boat Jet Ski waterfront home ( Fl ) condo in Orlando 3 children one wife just home from big trip to Wal-Mart retired aerospace manager X- Ord Officer US Army Korean Vet BS in Physics 2002 Eldorado ( wife car )
Reply to
Dad

I saw a post on a removable roof. Would it be possible to at least have a sunroof installed in a Z06? I live in Florida, and have always loved to see the sky. It's the only thing that's keeping me from the Z06. I was even willing to put on and take off that funky contraption of a roof on the Dodge Viper I had before I the C5 came out.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

I hope you're not referring to me. I only list what I own when I give technical advice to show that I have some experience with whatever it is I'm talking about.

-Stan

'99 Blown C5 Vert '00 Torch Red Coupe '05 Sexcalade (wife's) '04 Porche Boxter (wife's) '06 Ford F150 FX w/20's '05 Husqvarna Tractor w/54in deck An awesome 6 year old son

5 Girlfriends 1,000,000$$ house in MD 9 inches :-)

Reply to
sbright

Awsome Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would take you three (3) strokes to get that much!

Ed

Reply to
Spud