Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Time for tire
I had a lot of brake squeak on my 2004 Z06. Back up aggressively and hit the brakes. But they still squeak. Notice how fast they rust after you wash the car and don't drive it? But, heh, that's the...

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
Beep beep (beep beep) Beep beep (beep beep) The horn went beep beep beep (beep beep) When riding in my Cadillac, what to my surprise, A little Nash Rambler was following me about 1/3 my size. He just...

Re: Time for tire
Firestone has a run flat at a good price, front $210, rear $295. Never had a brake noise problem on the C6 but did on the Chevy truck I drive. Went to Powerslot rotors and haven't had a problem since....
3
3

C4 Side Effects Exhaust Repair advice needed
Just bought my 94 C4 and it has the custom side effects exhaust. However it is need of some repair. I like the looks of the side pipes and the sound is awesome, so I would like to keep the system, but...

How to save GM and the Corvette
How to Save GM New product. The Forever Car. Advertised as the last car you will ever need to buy. It will not have model years. All the models will be identical and they will never change. So the...
22
22

ac/controller power problem 94 C4
has anyone seen this problem? the power to the a/c head seems to go off/on at random intervals. the backlighting doesn't go out, just the temp digits int he lcd and the green light over the button...

In your opinion, what was the WORST model year 'Vette?
I'm gonna throw down 1984. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
7
7

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
What a line. First, if you like Detroit, buy a Ford. Second, if you want north american made you can buy Ford, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, BMZ, Zenn and what ever becomes of GM & Chrysler. Goner Motors?...

Manual Transmission Question?
Now we come to the reason I actually came to this forum - and it was not to talk about speeding tickets and Cadillac "trucks" :) Has anyone here "retrofitted" an older Vette with a modern 6 speed...
7
7

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote in message news:Xns9BF26BC1572B9riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70... Going to have fun with this: sissy (but real) version:

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
Pontiac and Chevrolet are the only two who can sell cars. Who under 60 wants a Buick? Olds still had potential but they kept Buick . Historical Cadillac customers don't drive trucks. Why have GMC and...
2
2

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
The only thing GM did wrong is that they didn't come to the internet sooner and ask all the arm chair managers to put down their beer and expound their brilliance as it has been shown here. Best laugh...
8
8

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
It seems pretty simple to me. Sell Chevy trucks, Malibus, and a compact. Corvettes. Cadillacs. Drop Pontiac, Saturn, Buick, and GMC. Go bankrupt and either break or renegotiate with the Union so that...

Re: Good GM/Bad GM
GM USA? GM Europe 's being delivered. if 180bhp from a 1.9L 4 pot just isn't enough to meet your requirements.
9
9

Hello...new to the group and a new C4 owner...my first vette, so naturally I have a few questions.
Hello everyone, I am new in here and new to the world of corvette's, so please forgive my ignorance if I ask what may be common knowledge for most concerning vette's, until I get a little better...
3
3