65 corvette rocker support brackets?

I am replacing the rocker channel and rocker supports for the cover on my 65 corvette and would like to know if anyone has the specs for placement of the supports. The rocker covers that I have are replacement models and have extra holes (for different years I guess) so I can not use them as a guide. Would appreciate if someone could measure their car and send me a note. I could use that as reference to the covers I have and determine the position from that. Thanks

Reply to
Dave and Helen Underwood