79 head light - customs

I have seen - in the past- a headlight setup for 79's C-3's that is similar to the C-6 set up. Not the bucket that just has 2 rectangular lights in a fixed position , but more like the C-6 with a clear shield over them. Has anybody seem this ? Possibly race only or off road. Anybody know the brand or where I can find out more ? I appreciate the help. Thanks

Reply to
Kickstart

Jamie

. Ill get more

thanks for the help Let me know what you find out thanks Kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Years ago... there was a company that sold body add-ons that also sold a headlight modification kit. You removed the riser assembly... and it was a base that held the light and sat into the opening that remained. It also came w/a piece of Plexiglas that covered the assembly, sitting where the door does now. I think they advertised it as a 'European lighting'. I've looked again, after all these years and can't seem to find it either...

Reply to
S DELLINGER