'98 Leather Seats Need Repaired

The seats in my '98 are starting look really bad. Wondering if anyone might know of a good leather shop in or near Cleveland, OH to have them repaired. Thanks for your comments.

1garyallen AT gmail DOT com
Reply to
John Smith

There's a shop in North Olmsted corner of Lorain and Barton. I can't think of the name off hand but they do custom interiors. Worth a call. Ed

Reply to
Ed Smith

just check your local auto apostry shops. if they are worth their salt? they should be able to handle it.

here is some in your area that ya can check out.

g'luck

Reply to
'Key