need advice for removing ls400 front seats for cleaning

hello, I have a 1992 ls400 and would like to remove front seats so I can do a very good leather cleaning. I see some covers on the bolts that put the seat rails to the floor. I've tried to remove the covers but don't want to damage them. Does anyone know the steps involved in removing the front seats from the car?

Thank you,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

The bolt covers should just snap off. You will need to unplug the wires for the power seat motors as well. It would be far easier to clean the seats while they are still in place.

Reply to
Ray O

Hi, Thank you for replying! How do they snap off? use screw driver and push up? slide towards front of car? I don't want to break the covers. They feel tight.

Oskar

****** They should pop straight up. Try a putty knife.
Reply to
Ray O