Analog gauge displays hotter temp than digital gauge on 96 Corvette

Like others on this forum, we have noticed that our analog temp gauge was creeping up close to the hash marks when we were stuck in traffic (bridge opening). When we switched to our digital temp gauge, we found the temp was cooler than the analog and was not near an overheat temp. The difference between the two increases as the analog temp increases. Which gauge is more likely to be accurate since they can differ by as much as 10 degrees? Please respond. Thanks.

Reply to
DC

Bob I

Reply to