Anyone want a free 4+3 trans (OD needs work)

Folks, I'm in the Rochester Hills, MI area (by the Palace of Auburn Hills). I put a Richmond 6 speed in my car year and a half ago, and I'm willing to GIVE my 4+3 tranny to anyone who wants to pick it up. This is out of an 86.

It has the valve body which I believe is in good working condition, and the 4 speed manual works fine. Just the OD needs rebuilt. No shifter.

YOU PICK IT UP, and it's all yours. No shipping.

email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, but change the 2002 to 2004.

Reply to
larrybud2002

Thanks, the tranny is gone.