Anyone want a free 88' fox with 96K miles?

Okay.. I'm at my wits end with this fox. It's sitting in my in law's driveway. I was going to give it to a friend to get it fixed(only thing wrong is the clutch is worn out, and I don't know how to replace it on my own, and a flat rear tire.)

So at this point, I'm ready to just sign the title over to someone if they want to fix it up. i've got all the title, you bring the manpower. 96K original miles on the engine and tranny.(4 speed).

If you want to see pics or have any questions or concerns please email me @ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

The vehicle is located on the west side of indianapolis, IN in zip code

46231, it would be your responsibility to pick it up and tow it away. First come, first serve.
Reply to
LC

Darn it! Too far for me to pick it up! Good luck on getting rid of it.

dave

i'll see what i can do. located in lanesville, in. several contacts in indy area. rick.

Reply to
northwind

Reply to
lambert moonen