LT1 Heavily Modified Jeep For Sale

All, I have a heavily modified Jeep for sale. It's a YJ with a 94 LT1 engine in it. It has the warn coil kit and more mods than you can imagine. I've done a full write up at:

The for sale post on the auto trader is:
If you guys know anyone interested, let me know. I'm selling this thing for less than half of what I put into it! :(

Thanks. Scott

Reply to
Steven

You don't mention how rotted the 90 frame or body mounts are.....

Mud Kings????? BFG's 'seconds' with only 2 ply sidewalls. The cheapest of the cheap for tires....

Stealhorse doors???? Well......

Demo suspension????.......

'Maybe' the buyer can put AC into it??? (AC ready....)

Comes with a custom Blown Tranny and a Blown one (rebuildable apparently) to replace it?????

Is the rest of the build done as cheap as possible too?

$22K..... ROTFLMAO!

You want 'Waaaaayyyyyyy' too much money for it in my opinion.

Good luck! LOL!!!

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike,

Thanks for reading the ad for me. ;^)

Earle

Earle Horton

I was bored.... Figured it might be good for a chuckle, it was.....

Mike

Earle Hort>

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Mike, you forgot to mention the California top (very bad reputation) and a two inch body lift???

Andy

Hmm.

Axle locker "never got hooked up". Seat heaters "need to be hooked up". Grant Steering wheel horn "wasn't hooked up". "blinker light on the fronts. This still needs to be hooked up" Current tyres are "pretty old".

Clearly this guy is either a sloppy mechanic, or doesn't give a damn about safety. Given "This Dana 300 leaks", I'd go for both.

Let me guess - it is all "really easy to fix", but somehow he just doesn't have the time.

Dave

Dave Milne