Bose Gold System

Hello everyone! I have a 95 coupe with the stock stereo cassete player, its a Bose Gold system.I want to replace it with a factory CD player but have heard I would be better off installing an after market system. I haven't been able to find a factory CD player for under 300.00, thats a lot considering all of the complaints I've heard about them. Any opinions?? Thanks

Reply to
95LT1

aaa