C-3 350 CrossFire

Hey group:

Hope everyone is enjoying a great Memorial Day weekend.

I am interested in an '82 Collectors Edition that has the 350 Crossfire Injection. Any pros or cons to this year? Any comments about the

350 crossfire injection?

Thanks in advance!!! gjt

Reply to
gjt

Crossfire is not nicknamed the Ceasefire for nothing,,,it is really an OK set up but not half as good as the later TPI set up.I converted my 1984 to a

1990 TPI and the difference in performance was awesome..better idle..better acceleration ..and better start up.No more stalls ..or engine cut outs.
Reply to
Sailbad the Sinner

No problems here. '82 standard edition w/crossfire injection. They don't seem to valuable cars, but I enjoy mine. You can beef up the engine or replace the crossfire if you want more power. I fell in love with mine while looking for something special from the C3 era. Cars are too boxy today for me. Vintage was the way to go. It has been a reliable daily driver for me and gets more respect than the newer sports cars in the lot at work.

Enjoy whatever you are driving,

David

Reply to
David

================== Nothing wrong with any 82 Corvette and the 82 Collector Edition is the best of the 82's...

As for the Crossfire...nothing really bad about it... just that it was not in production long enough for the aftermarlet boys to do a lot of experimenting with...thus there is a lack of bolt on speed parts...

Who Cares...!

Cross fire, ceasefire, misfire, whatever you hear it refered to really is not a problem...

Bob G.

64 72 76 79 & 98 Corvettes .
Reply to
Bob G.

Couldn't agree more!! Love ours. 85K and never been touched.

Reply to
Vette.One