C4 LCD Cluster

After swapping a working intrument cluster into my fathers C4, it still doesn't shine bright. Checked the fuses, all good. Does anyone know what to check next? I was thinking the headlight/dimmer switch? The dimmer does work with other dash lights though...

thanks, Mike.

Reply to
Michael

the clusters may need to be replaced ? incase ya do

merry x-mas

Reply to
'Key

There is a light sensor in the upper left hand side of the intrumernt bezel it will dim the lights if blocked

the clusters may need to be replaced ? incase ya do

merry x-mas

Reply to
Mandrake