C4 - What is difference between 84-85 dashpads from 86-89s

I read somewhere there is a difference. Is it a big enough difference that I would not want to replace my cracked '86 one with a solid '85-84 on the cheap?

WM

Reply to
WM

I got mine recovered at an apostery shop for $100.00 on my 84.

Reply to
'Key

I had mine for my 77 done at a shop for $100 also.

Reply to
BDragon