C5 Vanity mirror

Greetings all, I managed to break the visor mirror loose from the visor. Seems like all I can find is the $90-100 replacement of the complete visor. Anyone have a source for just replacing the mirror assembly? I just can't bring myself to glue it to the visor.

Thanks, Z

2001 coupe red
Reply to
FBNE

robrjt

Reply to
Bob I

Reply to
robrjt

Heck, my entire driver's side visor disentegrated one day as I flipped it either up or down. The particle board inside just fell apart and the thing was hanging in my lap. I had to replace the entire assembly. Wish I'd have saved the mirror part so I could send it to somebody.

Why can't you just glue it back with some silicone caulk or similar?

Reply to
Keith

I was really trying to avoid the whole idea of gluing it...It is starting to look more likely now. Thanks to all for the tips and advice. FBNE

Reply to
FBNE