C6 rear facia lettering

Has anyone experienced a problem with the laser cut letters CORVETTE that are meant to be applied onto the indented lettering on the rear facia (bumper) of the 2006. This area is to the right of the licence plate and over the exhaust tip area. The adhesive supplied with the letters does not stick to the surface in all places even if the area is cleaned as per instructions. These letters are from a company on the west coast USA.

Thanks Howie W.

Reply to
Howie Wolchok

Throw it away. Their pieces of crap.

Reply to
benf802961

I had to use crazy glue to get them to stick. The adhesive that was on the letters would not stick on the slight bend. I held the letters in place with a small screwdriver as the crazy glue dreid. The letters have been O.K. for five months now . I thought that for $69. the adhesive should have worked.

Reply to
Bubba1