tailgate lettering

Can anyone recommend a source (other than a dealer) for the TOYOTA lettering that goes on the tailgate (in my case, a '93)?

Thanks,

Robert

Just about any sign shop that has vinyl letters can replace your TOYOTA lettering.

Skip

Reply to
Skip

try ebay, not sure about the quality they'll have on there.

Reply to
Dave Stone

Like the others have said, try a sign shop or you can locate a company that does boat lettering. Just depends on who is near you and their cost.

Reply to
Andy K.

I always thought it was cool to remove the TO and TA and just leaving "YO" on the tailgate :-)

Reply to
Tacoma Dude

strange. I always thought that was pretty juvenile.

: > Thanks, : >

: > Robert : >

: >

: I always thought it was cool to remove the TO and TA and just leaving : "YO" on the tailgate :-)

Reply to
I. P. Freely

Strange coming from someone who's name here is I. P. Freely......

Reply to
Mac

: : Strange coming from someone who's name here is I. P. Freely...... : :

or someone who masquerades under the name of a second rate OS

Reply to
I. P. Freely

Or just put your freaking egos on the shelf and try to play nice for a change...

Reply to
TOM

some people think fuzzy dice look tough some people think lights in the wheel wells look tough. some people think "rap" is music. and most people have no taste; or their taste is in their asshole

: > : : > : Strange coming from someone who's name here is I. P. Freely...... : > : : > : : >

: > or someone who masquerades under the name of a second rate OS : : Or just put your freaking egos on the shelf and try to play nice for a : change... : -- : Tom - Vista, CA

Reply to
I. P. Freely

Thanks for suggestions!

Robert