Corvette Service

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable garage/dealer for Corvette service, in the Atlanta area?

Thanks FastFreddie

Reply to
FastFreddie

Try this search......looks like some good info there:

I lived in Tucker for 10 years but didn't have my Vette then.

~ Vern

Reply to
Vern

uhhh? you are NOT FastFreddie unless your last name is Spencer. the one and only FastFreddie is Freddie Spencer..

NO SPORTSMAN in the history of motorcycle racing ever achieved as much, as quickly, and at such a tender age as the young man who, in the mid 1970's, rocketed to the attention of the American public as Fast Freddie Spencer.Born in 1961 in Shreveport, Louisiana, Freddie Spencer began riding motorcycles as a toddler at the age of four. At five, he was competing in TT Scramble dirt track events in Dallas, Texas. By the age of eleven, when most young boys are thrilled just to hear the sound of playing cards in the spokes of a bicycle, Freddie Spencer had already won ten state motorcycle racing championships in Short Track and Dirt Track events. In 1972, with those ten championships under his belt, he made his first foray into roadracing, fielding a 100cc Yamaha twin at Green Valley Raceway in Dallas, Texas in the

0-250cc stock production class. The dirt track experience paid off for Freddie: by 1977, he had won twelve national roadracing championships competing in both AMA- and WERA-sanctioned race events.
Reply to
'Key

Great video ... and Vettes I remember from the 50s and on. Nostalgia -- in a friends 57 with dual quads ... driving a 63 340 hp (I think it was ) and being blown away .. a friends 59 fuelie. running my 71 454 down a country road at 130 plus. My Honda Accord is great car .. but quite boring. But my wife likes it.

Reply to
tww1491