coolant changing

I have a 1999 Corvette and only 26000 miles of the car. I have been told that the coolant becomes gunky if it is not run more. I don't drive it to often but keep it well maintained. Has anyone heard of this issue with coolant? Chirs snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net

Reply to
Cadocit

What does your owners manual say, gunky is not the problem. The PH can get so that it wants to eat your system, have it checked.

Reply to
Dad

I will read it and see what it says. Thanks

Reply to
Cadocit via CarKB.com