99 C5 access to 12V with delayed turn off

Anyone know where to tie into the 12 volts that keeps the radio going for about 20 minutes after the car is switched off?

I would like to connect an accessory that I want on as long as the radio is on.

I probed the radio connector didn't find it there and I probed what I thought were likely spots in the fuse box with no luck.

Reply to
utahbuck

Did you try an anal probe? ;-)

Reply to