- Does a 2000 C5 Have Brake Pad Sensors?

Hi Everybody,

Could somebody please tell me if the 2000 C5 Corvette has brake pad wear sensors? If not, why would such a simple and valuable sensor not be included?

Thanks, Matt

Posted with yEncExpress. Get your free copy at

Matt Trivisonno

I don't think they do. I took a good look once and didn't see them. What I can tell you is that I drive mostly around town and break pads on a 2000 C5 are usually good until 50k miles, maybe more. Dave

Reply to
Dave

There are pad wear sensors on the inner factory pads.

L DaVinci