GM CARS OUT OF DATE

GM blames the poor sales of there cars and trucks on everything except that their trucks are out of date..their car styling sucks and the fact is they are like the AMC of the future,,no where to go ..by the time they get on the ball the others will still be away ahead...GM likes to make cars no one wants or can afford..case in point PONTIAC...the new G-6 is a big nothing in handling and performance.( consumers reports ).the GTO may be great in performance but the stying is no where..looks like just another old style family sedan....and then we have FIERO..and the entire OLDSMOBILE line of old peoples cars...and the list goes on ...any one remenber the CORVAIR ..??? CHEVELLE ...???

Why GM ..were did you screw up..??? Bring back J. Delorean..at least he tried...

Reply to
Grayfox

"Gayfox" whimpered and whined in message news:sEj_d.6884$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Gayfox, aren't you the loser we chased out of here a couple of years ago by sending a copy of your trolling to snipped-for-privacy@abuse.earthlink.net down in Atlanta? Guess who I just e-mailed and got off the phone with?

OrgAbuseName: ABUSE TEAM OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-815-0770

C' Ya Gayfox! ;-)

Reply to
StingRay

Reply to
jchrisligo

that's your 2¢ and you're certainly entitled to it. however, I like GM and always have.

that's my 2¢

Reply to
'Key

....and then we have FIERO..and the entire

=================== I sure can not comment on the Olds....even my father never owned one... But my daughter has one bitching Fiero in her garage..sits next to my son In laws street rod. The Corvair Spyder I owned was a pretty nice car...nice enough that I wish I never sold it 30 years ago.....

Chevelle ???? Heck I just "unloaded" my 68 SS 396 in April Got enough for it to almost buy 2 used C5's...or 4 used C4's....and I sold it cheap....!

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

Reply to