GM Europe Steps down

I think the Vette would be a much better car if GM sold the marque to Toyota.

Vito

Reply to
uncle_vito

Maybe Toy should use the throttle by wire system that Corvette has been using for 16 years with out a recall.

Reply to
Dad

You know that Toyota sudden acceleration was a smear campaign put on by the Obama admin to give Gov Motors a leg up. Even NASA could find nothing wrong with the Toyota design. Too bad that cop and his family had to die in a car obviously sabotaged by the US government to make sudden acceleration front page news. Kind of like Fast and Furious. Another illegal US operation.

However one of my club buddies went to the Laughlin Gamblers Classic and had to have their Vette towed to a repair facility due to a stuck steering column. Pretty sad on a $45k car.

I liked reading your post on OAD. Neat technology. I never knew about this. Keep up with that knowledge of yours.

Vito

Reply to
uncle_vito

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, even you can't believe that our government had men in black running around in the night to sabotage a Toy, do you? Sorry that's a dumb question, of course you do. Don't miss the Chicken Little Convention tomorrow, Friday the

13th. at your nearest Toy dealer to review the Governments dirty trick schedule. They will be giving out tinfoil hats in the Toy design of the Prius hub cap, paper floor mats, battery powered had buzzers, and a whoopee cushion..

How in the world can you compare the Toy defect to Fast and Furious?

Old news, you need to find a new one, you already have that one worn out, but then if your buddy is anything like you he knew of the problem for years and never had it fixed, it was a recall.

GM published a TSB on that very pulley stating it needs to be put on all Corvettes with an automatic transmission back to and including the

1997. Much like the change of floor mat to correct a fatal crash problem the Toy was involved in. CAC has a copy of the TSB in their knowledge base.
Reply to
Dad

I like to pull your chain, Dad, but you are a pretty smart guy. Better personality also from that other 'smart guy', Hib Halverson. Hib used to be in our car club until he was kicked out for potty mouth.

Reply to
uncle_vito

"uncle_vito" kirjoitti viestissä news:5000640f$0$14694$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreader.readnews.com...

Hei, Don't forget this car !

Suttura

[...]

You left out some of your pearls of wisdom so I put them back, you're welcome.

If you're good at pulling chains I'm still surprised at how stupid you sound.

Your buddy's steering column recall was Dec. 30, 2009, way to procrastinate and then bitch about being stupid enough to not maintain a $45,000 vehicle.

Homer Simpson is everywhere.

Reply to
Dad