Toyota Europe is not the same dull Toyota America

"The gray yaris pictured looks better then the american verisions if only because of a view minor changes, but if i lived in Europe idk why i would buy a Toyota when European automakers offer cars (not sold here)n that are wayy better."

And someone else replies...

"I agree, plus, the Toyotas are not build to go 100-120 miles per hour. I will take a French or Italian car over that Yaris in Europe anyday."

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Toyota is for dummies"

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with