Grayfox followup

Dad, I had to change my name after I learned that you killfiled my old

>name! Now you can read my earlier message.

Kill filed is not one word.

> Obviously I'm not going to tell you anything if you can't read. I

have and have had a C6 for over a year. It don't sit in the garage as it has 14,000

Wow! Dad, you really shouldn't be talking about writing skills. Men in >glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;-) . Your response is rife with >poor grammar. "It don't sit in the garage..." should read "It doesn't >sit in the garage...".

Multiple uses of unnecessary periods.

> miles on it. About the same miles I put on the '04 Commemorative

Edition I had after I had a '98 with 40,000+ on it, that preceded the '92 that had close to 100,000 miles.

You should seldom, if ever, start a sentence with a preposition. The >above sentence is very poorly structured and should actually have been 2 >or 3 separate sentences. I would suggest that it would have been better >grammar, if set out like this: >"I put approximately the same mileage on the '04 Commemorative Edition >which I owned previously. I owned a '98 with 40,000 miles on it, prior >to that. I also owned a '92 with close to 100,000 miles on it, before >that." > > >> I'll say it again for you, the C6 is a tweaked C5, meaning it has a >>different skin, wheel base changed, so they could make the crossbreed >>Cadillac, threw in some unwanted electrical gadgets and the extra 50 >>horses that were there in 1997. >That is perhaps the worst excuse for a sentence that I have ever >witnessed! It is very poorly structured and should also have been 2 or >3 separate sentences. But I'll let you figure it out this time.

I could care less what you think.

> There was more changes than that through the life of the C3 and it

was only one generation.

"There was..." should actually read "There were...".

More uses of unnecessary periods.

> >> Throw a price out there for us and state how much you'll take off sticker, like $4,000 would be a good starter. >This should have been 2 separate sentences.

The above sentence is an improper sentence structure and you did it with only 6 words. You are a remarkable writer.

> >> By the way, your writing skills suck. >This is akin to "the pot calling the kettle black"!!! Dad, I agree with >you that this guy isn't welcome in this NewsGroup with his unsavoury >sales tactics, but you are hardly the one to criticize his "writing >skills".

Leave my kettle out of this. If she was black that is no concern of yours.

I never said he wasn't welcome here. My thoughts were that his offer wasn't anything but a fishing expedition.

NewsGroup cannot have a capital letter ?G? as used by you.

The spelling of unsavory can be a personal thing but not common in the USA.

You have a life time job if you attempt to clean up the spelling and grammar on news groups.

Now back to the kill file for the old grayfox, eh.

Reply to
Dad

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Dad doesn't know the difference between a verb and a noun! Oh stop Dad, you're killing me!

I understand how proper grammar must seem odd to you! LMAO!!!

Ah, but you obviously do care or you wouldn't have given your feeble response!

Dad once again showed his unfamiliarity with proper grammar!

Dad once again showed his unfamiliarity with proper grammar! ROTFLMAO!!!

NewsGroup obviously can have a capital letter "G", because you just spelled it that way!

Proper grammar is not common in your vocabulary. Get used to it Dad!

Dad, just swallow your pride and say loud and clear, "The English vocabulary is not my strength!"

Let's see you killfile "Dad"! *lol*

Reply to
Dad

GF, you have never done anything to me, but hey, changing you ID to skirt killfiles is kinda lame, and comes off as a cry for attention, don't ya think man??

Just an observation and disregard if desired.

Dad wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

"RicSeyler" wrote in message news:5Fqjf.44743$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

Hey Ric, you've always been cool and respectful to me as well and I thank you for that. I'm not actually changing ID's to skirt killfiles in general. (Don't let Dad see you spelling "killfiles" that way, or he'll take a swipe at you too!) I'm only changing ID's to skirt Dad's killfiles, just to let him know that he can't hit and run. This string is a good example of what he does. He posts a dumb-ass response and then says "Now back to the kill file for the old grayfox, eh." It's like the schoolyard bully who doesn't want to play anymore when someone stands up to him. It's like he sticks his fingers in his ears and says he's not going to listen. Remember Ric, Dad started this thread. I know that you like Dad in general and have come to his defence on several occasions, but even you should admit that he can be a bully. I'm disappointed that you have suggested that I'm crying out for attention, when I'm merely refusing to be bullied by Dad. There's quite a difference. Ric, try to remember the reason that I originally sent a post in response to Dad. He was criticizing someone by saying "By the way, your writing skills suck." I merely responded by pointing out that his writing skills were also poor. Why was it okay for Dad to say to someone, but not for me to say it to Dad? You can't have it both ways Ric. In closing Ric, I'm attaching my previous response for Dad to read once again. If he doesn't want to be a keep being a bully and trying to get his way, he will accept what I have to say and let it rest. If he does, so will I. Otherwise I will respond in kind. Thanks for your opinion Ric.

***********************REPEAT OF LAST POST FOR DAD'S BENEFIT********** Dad wrote: >>Dad, I had to change my name after I learned that you killfiled my old >>name! Now you can read my earlier message. >

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Dad doesn't know the difference between a verb and a noun! Oh stop Dad, you're killing me!

I understand how proper grammar must seem odd to you! LMAO!!!

Ah, but you obviously do care or you wouldn't have given your feeble response!

Dad once again showed his unfamiliarity with proper grammar!

Dad once again showed his unfamiliarity with proper grammar! ROTFLMAO!!!

NewsGroup obviously can have a capital letter "G", because you just spelled it that way!

Proper grammar is not common in your vocabulary. Get used to it Dad!

Dad, just swallow your pride and say loud and clear, "The English vocabulary is not my strength!"

Let's see you killfile "Dad"! *lol* Peace brother!

Reply to
Dad