Help - battery discharge and noise, 99 C5

ok, my bad too.. we are "on the same side of the SPAM issue".

happy new year to you & yours..

Reply to
'Key

That's BS. Those sites are for Realtor training and Realtor recruiting. Who in a car goup would be interested? My sig is the same wherever I post. Crying wolf as you are doesn't help reduce spam, it just ruins the credibility of people with legitimate complaints. Choose your battles more carefully and don't be such a crybaby. If I'm the biggest fish you have to fry I feel sorry for you.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

Er . . . Steve, those are links to websites, not signatures. Quit trying so hard to rationalize your indiscretions!

Steve, crying wolf may not reduce SPAM, but alerting the SPAMMER that they are SPAMMING helps when the SPAMMER is too, shall we say, stupid to even realize that they are SPAMMING in the first place. Oh, and I have never accused you of being a "big Fish" Steve. Au contraire, you are a very small fish in a very big pond. Perhaps it's that aspect of your inferiority complex that compels you to SPAM in the first place.

Reply to
Cool Jet

My business is local. There's an almost zero chance of getting an actual custome. I have all the business I can handle by word of mouth. If it's spam then you can get my isp to shut me down. Fact is, it's not in violation of any TOS agreement or even netiquette. So just crawl back under the porch and let corvette the discussion continue.

You've wasted enough of everone's time. Get a life then have a nice life. BYE

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

"Cool Jet", have to go along with Steve on this one. a link that's in a signature is part of the signature. its excepted as such in every n/g that I have ever been to. it doesn't matter that the link points to.

no pun intended

Reply to
'Key

"Steve Horrillo" wrote in message news:8Aavf.110511$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net...

---snip---

agree Steve, they are NOT spam ! links in signatures have always been excepted in every n/g that I have ever been to.

g'day to ya

Reply to
'Key

I appreciate your feedback Key, but there's certainly evidence that others consider it SPAM. Dad for example, who I have a lot of respect for has killfiled Steve. PJ presented strong evidence of same in the string entitled "OT: Is a sig considered spamming". I guess the question has to be asked is why or if Steve would want to alienate other group members by doing something some members find offensive. Time will tell I guess. But either way, I shant rant anymore.

Reply to
Cool Jet

well, I still haven't seen any evidence. its not evidence just because a few (well respected folks) post their opinion the opposite way. also, PJ posted his opinion. it wasn't backed up anything official.

again, no pun intended

Reply to
'Key