I finally bought it ! now a question concerning stereo system

Hi folks, I had posted some time back with questions for advice on buyig first vette,,,thanks to all who gave good advice. I finally found what I had always thought I wanted,,,78 model. Now,,who has great ideas on installing CD/stereo without butchering the dash, or perhaps someone could tell me where to buy another mounting plate that I can butcher and then I can keep the origanal put away,,,Thanks to all,,,Dan

Reply to
D R

google is your friend...

g'luck

Reply to
'Key

This should work for you:

Paul J. Veres

you responded to the wrong person. wasn't me requesting the info.. it was "D R" ...

Reply to
'Key

Chief of "thread police." {;-|

Reply to
PJ

HEY thats my line LOL

Reply to
ZÿRiX

well, your comment really doesn't apply in this situation. the person he was trying to respond to may not see his response the way he posted it. now, who is the "Chief of thread police" now :-)

Reply to
'Key

oh, I couldn't remember where I got it from :-)

Reply to
'Key

Just bought a vette and already got the "POLICE" on me,,,lol,,,Thanks guys,,DR

Reply to
D R