Keeping it .....

Oh to be a young 60 again. You think it's booking out of town now, hang on, the roller coaster hasn't hit the peak yet and will scare the shit out of you in a couple of years. Yep, it's all down hill from here on, just learn to accept those things you can no longer change and enjoy those you can. I think the worst rut to get into is that "the party is about over" feeling.

Don't fret about that car, they make them every day, but there is only one of you. Enjoy it and start making up reasons to drive it every chance you get, it's no fun in the garage. Taking the '72 to Michigan to one of my 5 granddaughter's birthday tomorrow. Must have put 300 miles on the '05 this last week, to many other hobbies to drive it more right now.

Good luck,

Dad

Reply to
Dad

Yea it's the 21st Century, we were suppose to have Flying Cars, Meals in Pill Form, and Robot Sex Partners by now! LOL

Old & >

Reply to
RicSeyler

Well some of us got the pills anyway............ ;-)

brian

Reply to
Old & in the way....