New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

And then you could use a small portion of the 5 Grand to drive that sweet ride back home! *lol* I think that you're right Ric. If one dealer had the balls to advertise MSRP or less, the other dealers would be compelled to do the same or lose business.

Reply to
StingRay

I'm not sure what he said, kill filed him so long ago I can't remember why. Must not miss him.

Reply to
Dad

What's that old saying? If he's not part of GM's solutions, he's part of the problem!

Reply to
StingRay

Regarding price it is simple economics: Supply vs. demand. If a dealer can sell above MSRP good for them. Also, most people who complain about dealers selling above sticker could not afford the vehicle even if it is selling below sticker. In closing, it is about time dealers of domestic product can market and sell a vehicle at a premium. The C6 Corvette is a world class product, and even at MSRP it is selling at a discount.

Reply to
98C5

You're pulling our leg, right? Who said supply vs. demand, P. T. Barnum, wasn't it? Maybe he said it different just to confuse people like you. Most dealer have been selling at a premium for quite some time now, probably you paid to much for your turnip truck.

My fears are that in a rush to make a "world class" car we're going to get a second class American dream. There is very little in a foreign car that I envy or desire to drive here in the states. To me a car built in France, Italy, Japan, or Australia is built to suit that countries peoples needs and wants. That's the way it should be and not cave in to the whims of the politicians and their tariffs. Nothing against foreign cars or those that want to drive them just don't screw up the Corvette to make it sell like a Element.

Dad Armed and not dangerous, also have legs.

Reply to
Dad

=============== Yep the Current Corvette is a world class vehicle...BUT to be blunt you fricken nuts if you think dealers should sell for over sticker price... and YES I do know what the "S" stands for in MSRP....

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

If you put a 348 engine in, it will add 30% to the value !!!!!! now that's funny, yeah you can trust that site for a price

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Sorry this was supposed to post as a reply to the 61 vette price question

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart